Instructions for live session speakers and faculty
PowerPoint Presentation guidelines
- Please ensure that the presentation slide deck is 16:9. To learn how convert your slides to 16:9 ratio please click here.
- The first slide of your presentation must be your name and presentation title. The second slide should be the disclosure slide. If you have nothing to disclose, please add “No Disclosures”. You can download a template here.
- Please keep the top right corner of your slides, free from title, text or images, as well as the bottom right corner (to avoid being hidden by your camera and other images).
- Click here to read tips and recommendations for preparing your presentation.
- We recommend that you label all slides that include unpublished data with a title: “UNPUBLISHED DATA – DO NOT COPY OR DISTRIBUTE”.
Publication Consent Form
You will be sent login details to access and complete a Publication Consent Form – it is MANDATORY to complete this consent form if you would like to participate as a speaker in this congress. Please complete this prior to joining the live session.
Please note that your presentation / session will be accessible from the virtual platform during and 3 months after the congress, to all participants of the Virtual Congress.
As the date of the live session approaches, you will receive a unique link to enter the live session. At the end of the live session, delegates will be able to submit their questions via chat and the chairperson will lead a live Q&A session involving all the speakers.
Technical Brief for Live Session
For the Live Session Technical Briefing slides, please click here.