Join the #WCP20 Photo contest! Four people will win FREE registration for WCP 2021!
- Share a picture that captures the essence of the 20th WPA World Congress of Psychiatry on either Facebook or Twitter. Show us where and with whom you are attending the virtual congress.
- Post/Tweet your photo using the #WCPathome and #WCP20 hashtags.
- Photos can include individuals, groups etc*
- You can post as many photos as you like. Only one photo will be selected at the end of every congress day.
- To be valid, all entries must be received by Saturday, March 13, 19:00 pm ICT. Make sure your social media profile is public.
- Winners will be announced on social media in the morning after every congress day – respectively on 11, 12, 13 and 14 March, 2021.
*The name of the person submitting the photo will be the name entered into the contest.
The contest is open to all those who have registered and paid in full to attend WCP20.
The winning photos will be selected by our committee of judges from the WPA.
- As the Photograph Submitter, you warrant and represent that you are the sole owner or have the rights of all the information and content (“Content”) provided to the World Psychiatric Association and Kenes Group (Hereafter: “The Organisers”). The publication of the photo does not infringe any third-party rights including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights.
- As the Photograph Submitter, I grant the Organisers a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable nonexclusive license to display the submitted photo at the 20th WPA World Congres of Psychiatry and share the submitted photo on the event channels by quoting the name of the author.
- By entering the contest, all participants agree, if necessary, to have their name and/or picture used for promotional purposes free of charge.
- By entering the contest, you attest to your eligibility as outlined in the contest rules and release the World Psychiatry Association and Kenes Group, as well as their respective directors, officers and employees, from all liability for any damage or loss arising from participation in this contest or from the awarding, acceptance or use of the prize.
- The prize shall be accepted as is and may not be exchanged for an amount of money.
- The World Psychiatric Association and Kenes Group, as well as their respective directors, officers and employees, reserve the right to substitute a prize or prize component with another of comparable value.
- Refusal to accept the prize releases the World Psychiatric Association and Kenes Group, as well as their respective directors, officers and employees, of any liability and obligation toward the winner.
- The World Psychiatric Association and Kenes Group, as well as their respective directors, officers and employees, shall assume no liability whatsoever for any situation in which their inability to act results from an event or situation unforeseeable or beyond their control, including a strike, lockout or any other labour dispute at their location or the locations of the organizations and businesses whose services are used to hold this contest.
- By entering this contest, all participants agree to abide by the contest rules as stated above, including any amendment applied by the World Psychiatric Association and Kenes Group.
- Winners will be announced every morning – respectively on 11, 12, 13 and 14 March, 2021. The winners will be contacted via social media.