Tips and Resources
Get noticed during the WCP20 Virtual Congress, boost engagement with your research and make an impression on your colleagues.
Below you will find a few tips and resources to get you started.
Social Media Tips
How to share
Suggested ways to share information about the Congress with your network:
- Live tweet from sessions, meetings and the exhibition. Be sure to mention @WPA_Psychiatry and use the hashtag #WCP20.
- Retweet and repost live coverage coming from the Congress’ official accounts on Facebook and Twitter
- Post photos and mention @WPA_Psychiatry and use the hashtag #WCP20. You can also like and reshare and retweet WCP20 posts with your friends and followers.
- Take a great selfie, while enjoying the Congress Sessions, and post it as an Instagram or a Facebook story with #WCP20.
- Watch and share WCP YouTube videos.
Suggested ways to connect to other participants:
- Download from the app store the new app WCP Congress, sign in as a delegate to connect with other attendees
Social Media Resources
Graphics – Templates
Choose from a variety of pre-set messages for different platforms or customize your own promo image. The following examples are ready to be used in your channels. Feel free to edit these and write your own posts/tweets.
Don’t forget to share pictures of your attendance from WCP20!
You can add your name, session or poster title, date and time of presentation to the templates below
- Recommended font: The Titillium Text font family font family
- Recommended colors:
Hashtags help connect users within related conversations and are also searchable, making them a valuable resource for both clinicians, researchers and patients. We highly encourage the use of hashtags but recommend using no more than three per tweet or post.
The official event hashtag is #WCP20. This should be used in all posts relating to this year’s congress!
In addition to the #WCP20, you can use 1-2 additional hashtags depending on the topic of your post/tweet, i.e.: