We are proud to introduce WPA TV that will be launched at the 20th WPA Virtual Congress!
WPA TV is the latest addition to the 20th WPA Virtual Congress! Through our innovative virtual studio, you will witness the worlds’ leading mental health experts have live discussions about current global challenges. With day-to-day congress highlights, innovative sessions, panel discussions & symposia, WPA TV will bring even more quality and value to your WCP20 days. Get ready for a truly immersive virtual experience raising awareness of mental health and the advancement of knowledge.
To view all sessions broadcasted from the WPA TV channel please click below:
Here are a few of the topics you will be able to watch LIVE on WPA TV during the congress:
- Panel discussion: From Failure to Success in Working with Family Carers
- Interorganizational Symposium in Collaboration with Fountain House: Working with Persons with Serious Mental Illness in the Community
- Interorganizational Symposium in Collaboration with ICAPAP and WAIMH: Human Rights of Infants, Children and Adolescents
- New Perspectives in Urban Mental Health: The CitiesRISE Initiative
- Innovative Session: CRPD Case Studies 02
- Panel Discussion: Reduction of Stigma of Mental Disorders – Challenges and Successes
- Interorganizational Symposium Organized in Collaboration with International College of Neuropsychopharmacology: The future of Psychopharmacotherapy
- State of the Art Symposium 01: Psychiatric Genetics: Updates and Prospects